The domain name www.myhealthhistory.in ("Website") and the names "My Health History" are owned by My Health History, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. Except as stated herein, One My Health History is the sole owner of all the information and content provided on the Website.
License and site access
My Health History grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of My Health History. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of My Health History.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor, i.e. under the age of 18 years you shall such use the Website and our services under the supervision of your legal guardian or parents. My Health History reserves the right to terminate your registration and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to My Health History notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Information on the Website
My Health History shall make best efforts to update or correct the information available on the Website and to keep the content updated. My Health History expressly disclaims any responsibility with respect to the completeness, accuracy and fitness of the responses or advice given by way of the Website (whether by email or otherwise). No warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is given by or on behalf of My Health History that the responses to the queries shall be appropriate, secure, reliable and free from error. The information and materials available or made available on this Website are provided on an "as is" basis. My Health History will make best endeavors’ to provide satisfactory, accurate and useful information as a response to any query. My Health History provide health and medical related services such as access to an electronic medical record system, following up with you for doctor’s appointments, keeping record of your medical conditions, keeping record of your allergies, sharing your health profiles with the doctors, hospitals, and other care givers which you may authorize time to time – which may involve phone and e-mail communication, setting appointments and follow ups, responding to queries regarding medication, etc. The content on the Website and the advice of My Health History panelists given online is not intended to be, nor is it a substitute for professional medical advice/ attention, diagnosis or treatment. In the event you find an error or omission at the Website you may inform the Website of the same. The information and response to any query posted/ mailed is solely on the basis of the information provided by you and is meant for general information only.
The Website and the services provided through the Website are not intended to replace a doctor's judgment, attention and treatment that requires due clinical examination of symptoms, reports etc. by a qualified healthcare provider. The user shall provide full and complete information pertaining to the ailment (including but not limited to the user's medical history. My Health History shall be entitled to presume that the said information provided by you is true and correct.
My Health History does not (expressly or impliedly) guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any information, response, advice or medicines prescribed/ sold to you. My Health History shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the Website.
The Website may provide links to third party websites. References to any website, entity, product, service, opinion or source of information shall not be construed to be an endorsement, either direct or implied. My Health History shall not be responsible for information available on third party websites and any access to linked third party websites shall be at your own risk.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophiliac, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" products related to the Website.
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
- Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's use and enjoyment of similar services;
- Harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- is, a direct or indirect, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers;
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by any illegitimate means for any purpose.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of My Health History or otherwise tarnish or dilute any My Health History trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules and regulations there under, as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations and international laws, regarding your use of our service.
- You agree that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request.
Content Posted on the Website
You shall be responsible for any notes, messages, emails, billboard postings, photos, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files or other materials or information posted or transmitted to the Website. Such content will become our property and you grant us the worldwide, perpetual and transferable rights in such Content. We shall be entitled to, consistent with our Privacy Notice as adopted in accordance with applicable law, use the Content or any of its elements for any type of use forever, consistent with our Privacy Notice, and you are not entitled to any payment or other compensation for such use.
You agree that in case paid services are being accessed by you on the Website, such services shall commence on payment of the applicable fees My Health History shall be entitled to terminate the services furnished to the user in case of non-payment or delay or payment.
My Health History provides certain services such as bulletin boards, discussion forum and other interactive areas on the Website. Any information you reveal in the interactive area is not subject to the Privacy Notice available on the Website and can be seen by third parties. Therefore, it is important for you to be careful with respect to the information that you disclose in these interactive areas.
Further, My Health History cannot and does not control the actions and comments of other users of the Website's services or monitor the accuracy of information posted by users. If communications on the interactive forum is not in accordance with these Terms of Service or the Privacy Notice, My Health History shall be entitled to investigate the allegation and remove or request the removal of the communication, at its sole discretion.
My Health History reserves the right (but not the obligation) to edit or delete any communication posted on the Website. My Health History does not assume responsibility for any actions or omissions of third parties, including other users of the Website, and the manner in which they might use information received from One My Health History .My Health Historyis sole owner of the trade marks, names, logos and service marks, copyrights and all other intellectual property rights used on the Website. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of My Health History Any other material displayed on the Website that is capable of being protected as intellectual property shall be the property of My Health History and nothing contained on the Website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any such material without the prior written permission of My Health History.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless My Health History its owner, licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies (as applicable) and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees against any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Website, your use of our services, in any manner whatsoever, or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights (including infringement of intellectual property rights) of a third party.
Sharing of your information
By accessing this Website, you agree that My Health History shall be entitled to share your information with its affiliates and associate companies, directors, officers, employees or cyber doctors, if and when required. The user does not and shall not have any objection with My Health History sharing such information. All information posted/ furnished by users on this Website shall solely belong to My Health History. For further information with respect to the gathering, use and sharing of users' information please refer to the Privacy Notice available on this Website.
No delay, forbearance or indulgence in exercising or omission to exercise any right, power or remedy accruing to My Health History upon any default by the user shall impair any such right, power or remedy or shall be construed to be a waiver thereof or any acquiescence to such default, nor shall the action or inaction by My Health History in respect of any acquiescence by them in any default, affect or impair any right, power or remedy of My Health History in respect of any other default.
If any dispute, difference, claim or question shall at any time arise between My Health History and you, in relation to the use of the Website (in any manner whatsoever) such dispute, difference, claim or question shall be referred to arbitration. My Health History and you shall mutually appoint a sole arbitrator. Such arbitration shall be held in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof. The venue of arbitration shall be courts in New Delhi and the proceedings shall be in the English language.